Advertised on behalf of another Company
Open course prices for one day medium risk start from £150 + VAT per person for our open courses.*
Group bookings discount (one day medium risk) for up to 12 delegates starts from £895 + VAT.*
We can deliver at your premise, anywhere throughout the UK!
We have been offering confined spaces training for quite a few years to those who work or are going into work in any type of confined space.
The course will be tailored to the learners overall needs and will teach the learners how to deal with confined spaces at work.
All the tutors who teach our confined spaces courses have themselves worked and took part in a range of tasks in different confined spaces and are therefore fully experienced and qualified to teach all aspects of confined space learning.
Some of the main aspects which our confined space courses have to offer include:
- What is classed as a confined space?
- Confined spaces and the law
- How to stay safe in a confined space
- How to safely carry out tasks within a confined space
- PPE in confined spaces
- Confined space regulations
- Emergency escape set
- Full BA also available
- First aid and AED
- Rescue training
- Working at Height can be included
All these aspects will be taught and delivered by trained professionals who will tailor the information depending on the learners within the course. This will ensure that each group on each course will get the best advice regarding confined spaces according to their situations.
If you feel that you or your employees could benefit from taking part in our confined space course, then why not call or email us today for further course information from one of our professionals.
Which confined space course do you need?
- Confined Space Awareness Training
- Confined Space Low Risk Training
- Confined Space Medium Risk Training
- Confined Space High Risk Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Confined Space Management
Need an accredited course?
We can deliver the following courses accredited through Training Qualifications UK:
- TQUK Level 2 – Award in Working in Confined Spaces – Low and Medium Risk (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 – Award in Principles of Working in Confined Spaces (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 – Award in Working in Confined Spaces – High Risk (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 – Award in Emergency Rescue and Recovery of Casualties from Confined Spaces (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 – Award in Working as Top Person in High Risk Confined Spaces (QCF)
International Technical Rescue Association – Confined Space Responder
Practitioners at this level are able to as part of a team, but with minimal supervision are able to respond to a confined space rescue, carry out a risk assessment, undertake basic atmospheric testing, complete entry documentation, and conduct non-entry or simple entry rescues or stabilize an incident whilst waiting for Level 2 responders.
Rescue 3 Confined Space Rescue Operator (CSRO)
The Confined Space Rescue Operator (CSRO) course introduces the knowledge and skills required by personnel to operate safely and effectively during confined space rescues and be an active part of a confined space rescue team working under the supervision of Confined Space Rescue Technicians. Topics that are covered include: hazards of confined spaces, gas detection, legislation and guidelines on the area of confined spaces, knowledge of knots, loads and forces, building anchors, using pulley systems, use of tripod, self-climbing and rappelling, lowering and hoisting of rescuer and victim, standard configurations, stretchers used for confined space, situation analysis and incident management around incidents in confined spaces.